Opened the resgistration to the Congress
Early registration rate will be offered until 15th of August
|IACE Members||Non-members||Reduced rate (*)||Registration dates|
|Early registration||300€||350€||200€||From 15 January to 15 August 2014|
|Standard registration||350€||400€||225€||From 16 August to 13 November 2014|
(*) The reduced rate will be applied to delegates from countries with a GDP per capita of less than $1.000, according to the World Bank data.
Information of Interest:
The fee includes:
• Working lunches
• Welcome and closing ceremonies
• Coffee breaks
• Anniversary dinner Twenty years of Educating Cities
• Transfer to visits of Inclusion experiences
• Materials and documentation of the Congress
• Access to workshops, speaker’s corner, plenary sessions and round tables
• Access to exhibition area
To register you must fill out the online registration form on the official website of the congress.
Methods of Payment
The registration fee can be paid by credit card or bank wire transfer. At the end of the registration process you will be able to choose the online payment option best suited to your needs:
a) Credit Card: The following cards are accepted: VISA, VISA ELECTRON and MASTERCARD. If you would like to pay with American Express or any other card, please contact the Congress Secretary.
b) Bank Wire Transfer: Payment confirmation must be forwarded to the Secretary (email@example.com). When making a bank wire transfer please indicate your identification number and/or the name of the attendee.
Checks are not accepted as a form of payment.
All bank commissions are the responsibility of the issuing bank. Please keep this in mind so that it isn’t deducted from the registration fee. Any payments that do not reflect the full cost of the registration fee will not be considered valid.
Only fully paid registrations will be confirmed. En e-mail confirmation will be sent once your payment has been validated by the organization. Please check your email confirmation and make sure that all information is correct.
Important Information for Attendees
For your convenience, the Congress Secretary is at your disposal for anything that you may need. We hope that your stay in Barcelona is comfortable and you can enjoy our city.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: + 00 34 931 868 481 (day)
- Tel: + 00 34 618 744 628 (evening)
You may request your letter of invitation from the Congress Secretary (email@example.com).
Your invoice will be sent automatically once your payment has been validated. You can request your invoice and/or any modifications from the Congress Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Picking Up your Credentials
You can pick up your credentials, documentation, bag and certificate of attendance from the Technical Secretariat of the Congress.
Schedule of the Technical Secretariat:
- November 12th – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- November 13th – 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- November 14th – 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- November 15th – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We recommend collecting your documentation on November 12th. When picking up your documentation it is important to make a note of your identification number.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations must be communicated via email to the Secretary of the congress (email@example.com). Any refunds will be made once the congress has ended.
- Until September 9th –100% of your registration fee shall be returned, minus 35 euros for administrative costs.
- From September 10th to October 11th – 50% of your registration fee shall be returned, minus 35 euros for administrative costs.
- On or after October 12th – No refunds.
On-site registrations will be accepted, for which there will be a special registration fee. This fee will be higher than the online registration fee. You may both register and pay before the Technical Secretariat. Accepted methods of payment will be credit card, bank wire transfer and cash.
The tourist tax is not included in the room price. This tax will have to be settled at the check-out date in the hotel. The tourist tax varies according to the time of the year and the hotel category.
For groups larger than 7 people, please contact the Technical Secretariat who will provide a special registration link for your convenience (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Int Grup SL B65695256
C. Blanco 42, Local 2, 08028 Barcelona
Registration to the Congress
· You can register to the Congress and search for accommodation options following this link